Thursday, October 2, 2008

Creativity Unthwarted

Not really, though. I made these earring months and months ago to match a dress I have, because I am that much of a dweeb and have to have matching earrings (though it is a fairly fabulous orange dress).

What I'm actually excited about, besides the fact that I got to take them off at the end of the day because they are heavy like hanging a slice of an apple off of your earlobes, is the fact that one of the ladies at work noticed them and wants me to make her a pair and not for free. She asked me if I had a website where she could look at things I've made (I like how she assumed the plural of thingS). I do not have a website, unless this is it, and it's not a very good advertisement for professionalism and mad skills. Except spelling skills.

These are the make-my-earring-holes-look-like-vertical-mouths earrings I made:

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised you didn't think of this earlier! You make cool jewelry, so why not sell it? My friend Mackenzie does this and she really likes it. She even has a few boutiques that she sells her jewelry through, along with business cards and what not. It's a great way to share your creative talent, as well as a good way to make a little extra money on the side, especially with the holidays coming up.

    ReplyDelete