Tuesday, October 14, 2008

17.5 Pounds in 5 Weeks!

I still lost to the girl who has won three times in a row by eating only cabbage soup so she can get the dollars. I feel cheated. I least I practiced some self control in the face of temptations.

I lost by 0.23%. Lame.

However, one must think that at least I didn't eat cabbage soup for 3 whole weeks straight. Also, doesn't she notice when she crows "I've lost 63 pounds in these contests!" that she did not start at 233 pounds at the start of the first Big Loser? Nono. She started at the same weight at the weigh-in of each contest.

I'm trying to make myself feel better about losing $600 by pointing at her not playing fair, but I still did not win $600 that we sorely could have used for, I don't know, rent.

I celebrated by quesadilla, which has sat in my stomach (not intestines) like a rock for 24 full hours. I don't think I'm supposed to eat that much cheez ever again in my life. And I didn't enjoy it that much, either.

Take that, fake winner! I no longer enjoy quesadillas!

Humph.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats lady! That is quite an accomplishment! You need to post some "now" pictures so we can see the new you. =)

    ReplyDelete