Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hint Taken

I received a comment on my last post saying "Keep up the good work". I assume this means, "I noticed you haven't posted a blog in the lifetime of a turtle. WTF"

Primary Main Disappointment Reason: Jesse and have moved! Yayyyy!!! But getting boxes of binders out of the middle of our new wood-patterned linoleum flooring has taken priority over sitting on the couch writing blogs while Jesse gets frustrated at my refusal to help. P.S. We have SO many binders.

Secondary Main Disappointment Reason: Apparently I only have hourly internet access. As in, it works during the day and on weekends, but it DOES NOT GO in the evening, which is when I most particularly want to sit down and type.

Tertiary Non-Main Disappointment Reason: The longer you go without posting a blog, the easier it is to be all "well, I haven't written anything in (couple days, week, month), what's one more day?" I fell into the self-propagating trap.

In other news... they laid off my only coworker. And like ten other people. That was exciting.

I'm going to post some sweet photos of our new place soon. As soon as I can figure out where to put all of the hordes of binders. And get a laundry basket. And do the laundry. Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment