Friday, May 1, 2009

Excuse me While I Barf Clothing

I have had this idea in my head for like three days, and now I hope I will forget about it because it is posted for public consumption and future personal reference. I won't get all philosophical on the color juxtapositions or nothin', but I really think it's purdy. I ALSO really apologize to any male who might have been thinking that "sometimes this chick is funny. I'll check back" who is now never going to check back because all I've been posting recently is pictures of stuff I want because I'm too tossed from work to post intelligently anymore. Sigh.

White Dress:

Dramatic Turquoise Jewelry, like one of these on each wrist:

or

And equally dramatic neckwear, such as this:

Or, most belovedly, this:

I'm going to go dye my hair and think about which kind of >5 pound dog I should, like, totally buy and dress up in cute little parkas even though it's LOS ANGELES.

2 comments:

  1. Is that a Forever 21 dress? Because if it is, I totally just bought one like it, in white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny,

    You are an excelent writer. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete